真經考題

看影集學英文

202011301624070.jpg
 

看影集學英文

艾蜜莉教你如何讓人生幽默以對–「艾蜜莉在巴黎」十大金句

 

1.Everything’s coming up roses
一切終將順利。
2. I'm not somebody who can share acrêpe. I need the whole crêpe.
我不要跟任何任分享一塊可麗餅。我要自己獨享一整塊。(意指不想跟人分享自己最愛的人,她要另一半全心全意地對待她。)
3. But I'm the girl who shows up, not the girl who makes bad decisions.
但我想當的是勇於負責的女孩,而不是只會懊悔做出錯誤決定的那個人。
show up (v. phr) 出現;挺身而出
4. Fake it till you make it.
假裝到成功的那一刻。
5. My friends and I were obsessed with Gossip Girl, we all wanted to be Serena van der Woodsen, and her gorgeous crazy expensive couture. But the only thing we could afford from any of those designers, was a clip-on bag charm from an outlet mall
我們都想成為《Gossip Girl》的Serena,以及擁有她那些超爆貴的高級訂製服。但可憐的是,我們唯一買得起的東西,只是一個過季的設計師品牌包包吊飾。
beV obsessed with N. 使著迷
couture (n.) 高級訂製服
afford (v.) 負擔得起
charm (n.) 吊飾
6. It's just Paris. It's not some alternate universe where rules don't apply.
這裡是巴黎,不是沒有規矩的平行宇宙。
alternate (adj.) 替代的
alternate universe 平行宇宙
apply (v.) 適用;申請;塗抹;應用
7. Fearless is starting something from zero, marking something that's all your own.
無所畏懼是從零做起,創造出一個完全屬於自己的東西。
8. Thinking you could escape life is your problem, you can never escape life. Never. Welcome to the French ending.
你的問題就是你總是以為能逃離現實,但你永遠也無法逃離現實生活。永遠。歡迎來到法式結局。
9. Perfume is like in life, one has to balance the sweet with... the stinky.
香水就是生活的寫照,甜膩只能以苦澀去平衡。
10. Sometimes your dream is somewhere you didn't expect it to be.
有時候你會在出其不意的地方找到夢想。