真經考題

含動名詞之句型(三)

202101061554200.jpg
 

含動名詞之句型(三)

 

feel like + V-ing ...
說明︰此句型意為“想要…”。like 是介系詞,故之後要接名詞或動名詞。當接動名詞時,解釋為“想要做…”,相當於“would like to+原形動詞”;接名詞時,解釋為“感覺像…”。
1. I don’t feel like studying tonight.
我今晚不想念書。
2. I feel like going to Europe for a visit next summer vacation.
我好想明年暑假去一趟歐洲。
3. Do you feel like going to a movie?
你想看電影嗎?
4. I feel like a newborn baby.
我感覺像是個新生的嬰兒。
... come near + V-ing ...
說明︰此句型意為“幾乎去做…”。near 後跟動名詞。
1. It came near being the prettiest bow he had ever seen.
那幾乎是他所見過最漂亮的一隻果盆。
2. I came near hitting him.
我幾乎揍他。
3. They came near being drowned.
他們幾乎被水淹死。
4. My son came near being run over by a truck.
我的兒子差點被大卡車輾過。
... worth + V-ing ...
說明︰此句型意為“值得…”當形容詞用。worth 之後接動名詞時,主詞必須為該動名詞之受詞。
1. London is a city worth visiting.
倫敦是值得參觀的城市。
2. He who does his duty is worth praising.
凡是忠於職守的人都值得贊揚。
3. A book worth reading once is worth reading time and time again.
值得一看的書值得一看再看。
4. The work is worth doing.
這個工作值得去做。